From July 3rd 2019
Amazing Rugby School right in the heart of England
Intenational students aged between 7 and 17
- 7 traditional boarding houses with between 45 and 60 beds in each
- Mainly single rooms with some twin and a few larger rooms for younger students
- Shared bathroom facilities on a ratio of approximately 1:4
- Dusemond Staff live on site with students
- 3 meals a day provided in a central dining room
- Rugby is a large town just 48 minutes form London by fast train. It has a population of 70,000 and has plenty of medium and large shops.
- Just outside the town centre there is shopping outlet which is expanding in 2017.
Rugby School is one of the most prestigious schools in the country and as you would expect the facilities on offer are amazing.
- 2 sports halls
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Several AstroTurf pitches
- Football, Cricket and of course Rugby fields!
"We truly enjoyed our weeks at Rugby School with Dusemond, in a lovely historical town, great facilities, a multi cultural environment and a fantastic family like staff always ready to help."
Want to know more?
Get in touch...
We understand that every child’s needs are different. If you are unsure of anything, or want more information, just ask!