St ALbans is our delightful residential education and activity centre, set in majestic buildings and grounds in the village of London Colney. Just 20 miles from London students benefit from a safe and secure environment with the knowledge that London is around the corner!
From early September to late May each year
A beautiful campus just 10 minutes outside St Albans
International students from 8 to 17 years old
The students live in accommodation surrounded by 60 acres of gardens and playing fields and benefiting from
- Unique, traditional boarding houses each with their own style
- Mainly twin, triple and larger rooms but there are some single rooms for leaders and staff
- Mostly shared bathrooms on a ratio of 1:5
- Common areas in all houses for relaxation
- Centralised catering provided in the main building
- Dusemond Staff live in all houses with students
- Safe and secure environment
The campus is based in London Colney which is a small village just 10 minutes from the bigger town of St Albans. St Albans is a great place to explore and ahs many facilities to make your stay more enjoyable including:
- Banks, Post Office and Pharmacies
- Supermarkets – small and large
- Numerous Coffee Shops
- Beautiful Town Square and World Famous Market
- Regular train to London – only 25 minutes!
Academy St Albans has been a school and residential centre for many years and has several areas for students to socialise and relax as well as plenty of outdoor space. Facilities include
- 15 classrooms – many with interactive whiteboards
- Dance Studio
- Outdoor Basketball
- Grass pitches
- Campfire Site!
- Marquee for Discos!
I was just writing a few lines to thank you for everything. The leader and the school principal who are on site are very happy and sent me an email to tell me this and to thank you and us all!
Want to know more?
Get in touch...
We understand that every child’s needs are different. If you are unsure of anything, or want more information, just ask!