The School’s buildings, dating from the 17th to the 21st centuries, are dispersed throughout the town. This level of co-existence with the town gives the School a unique and distinctive character and provides a safe and truly English experience for the students. The school dates back to 1556 and the buildings and surroundings echo with history. However, it is a school that has moved with the times and the facilities for leisure and learning are amongst the best in the country. It is an exceptional location for a summer programme.
From July 3rd 2018
A prestigious private school near Cambridge
International students aged between 10 and 17
Living at Oundle School gives students a real sense of what life is like in a traditional Boarding School.
- 5 boarding houses with between 45 and 60 beds in each
- Mainly single rooms with some twin and a few larger rooms for younger students
- Bathroom ratio of 1:4
- Student laundry done during the week
- Dusemond Staff live on site
Oundle School is similar to the Oxbridge Colleges in that it is part of the town. Oundle is a small, but busy, market town about 20 minutes away Peterborough which is much larger.
- Population of approximately 7,000
- Post office and several banks
- Two supermarkets and a pharmacy
- Plenty of ‘Traditional’ English shops
- Coffee Shops
The school offers exceptional sports facilities set in 500 acres of beautiful grounds, as well as modern classrooms and other facilities.
- Sports Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Sports fields
- 15 modern classrooms in a traditional setting
- Free wifi
"I liked everything. The staff is great. Very active and positive. Food is good. We like accommodation and cleaning. Well done everyone!"
Want to know more?
Get in touch...
We understand that every child’s needs are different. If you are unsure of anything, or want more information, just ask!